Headlines

Tasmanian News

Northern house fires

The bill of a house fire in Beaconsfield today is estimated to be $300,000.

At around 10.20am crews got to work on the High Street home, but they could not save it.

It is thought it was caused by an electrical fault in the mains cable within the wall cavity and the 81 year old owner wasn't at home.

In developing news from Launceston, a Tompson's Lane house in Newnham is fully alight. 

More details as they come to hand.

Where to Listen

lafm logo47AD rgb7BU rgb7SD cmyk