Headlines

The Show

Fire hazard warning after mirror sets Ugg boots on fire

Tags: community

Mirrorburnuggboot

A local cleaning business has a reputation for cleaning up the weird and the unusual, but Disaster Master had a call a bit out of the ordinary last week.

Peter Skvaril, owner of Disaster Master, was asked to go and clean up after a beauty mirror had set a pair of Ugg boots on fire. This was due to the sun coming in the window, reflecting off the mirror and on to the Ugg boots.

Listen as Peter talks to Brian Carlton about the incident below, and warns people with these mirrors of the potential fire hazard:

Image: used with permission.

Where to Listen

lafm logo47AD rgb7BU rgb7sd logo4